Annette S. Yospe, J.D.
During Annette’s time as a law student, she was the first place winner of the GMU Law Trial Advocacy Thacher Intramural competition, a semi-finalist in the trial advocacy All-Star National Challenge, and the third place finalist of Elon Law’s first year Moot Court Competition. Additionally, GMU Law School and the Virginia Lawyers Trial Association awarded Annette the 2023 Virginia Trial Lawyers Foundation Trial Advocacy Award. During Annette’s time in law school, she interned here at Weiner, Spivey & Miller and gained first-hand experience inside and outside the courtroom trying personal injury cases.
Annette was born in Baltimore, Maryland, and has family roots in Rhodes, Greece. In her spare time, Annette enjoys spending time with her family and traveling.
George Mason University Law School, Arlington Virginia
- J.D. – 2023
- Senior Articles Editor, National Security Law Journal
- Executive Board, Trial Advocacy Association
Flagler College, Saint Augustine Florida
- B.A. – 2019
- Major: Business Administration
- Virginia Trial Lawyers Association 2023 Trial Advocacy Award
- The Classified Information Procedure Act: Effects on the Entrapment Defense at the Expense of Defendants, 10 Nat’l Sec. L.J. 38 (2023).