J. Michael Brown
- Personal Injury
- Slip & Fall
J. Michael Brown has decades of experience in personal injury law. A North Carolina native, Mike is a graduate of the University of North Carolina and the UNC Law School. He has helped countless clients who have been injured as the result of negligence.
Mike began his legal career with White & Case in New York City, and then worked for 25 years with AT&T in both legal and government affairs roles, concluding as Vice President – Federal Government Affairs. After retiring, he joined Weiner, Spivey & Miller.
When he is not assisting clients, Michael enjoys golf and won four Virginia Super Senior Championship’s. He is a founder and member of the Arts at Mason Board, which raises scholarship funds for George Mason University performing arts students. He also volunteers as a naturalist at Huntley Meadows Park in Alexandria.
Mike is married to Elizabeth Price and has three grown sons, and three grandkids.
- New York University School of Law, New York, New York
- LL.M. - 1980
- University of North Carolina School of Law, Chapel Hill, North Carolina
- J.D. - 1971
- University of North Carolina
- B.A. - 1968
- New York, 1972
- Washington, 1975
- U.S. Supreme Court, 1975
- New York State Bar
- District of Columbia Bar
- Fairfax Bar Association
- Chair, Arts at Mason Board, 2008 to 2011
- President, Country Club of Fairfax, 2002, 2014 - 2015
- Volunteer Naturalist, Huntley Meadows Park, 2010 to 2020